The Event That Finally Was
Aye, no one was able to remove our licence this time (not even Tough Runner 😉) and FINALLY, we were back in our old stomping ground, Drumlanrig Castle (take that Midlothian Council). Check out the top 5 highlights from the weekend below.
Check out the action from the Scotland event
- Legionnaire Daniel Stephens reached an incredible 150 events (and did the course backwards with all his headbands in a back pack).
2. Infinity, our 8 hour endurance event, returned and it was a ‘course’ to be reckoned with (*cough, there were hills*).
3. Our charity partner Mind kicked off the event warm up with a special message for our Scottish participants.
4. FREE Smoothies & Beer (what more could you want, hey?). Yes, we welcomed some brand new partners, including yfood and Beer52.
5. We did a spot of multitasking at Pyramid Scheme.
Now that you’ve seen the highlights from Tough Mudder Scotland and the FOMO has properly kicked in, book your own ticket to adventure. How about joining us at our next event on 30th & 31st July in Yorkshire?