We don’t know about you but right now all we want to do is eat tasty sweet treats. Luckily for us our friends over at PhD Nutrition have been providing us with plenty of yummy recipes to keep us busy and full. Today’s recipe is for Eton Mess Blondies (cue Homer Simpson drooling sound) a perfect accompaniment to an afternoon cup of tea and full of protein to help you bounce back from your at-home workouts.
How to Make Protein-Packed Eton Mess Blondies
Preparation and Cooking Time:
- 75g (3 scoops) of PhD Eton Mess Smart Protein Plant
- 1.5 cups of self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of sweetener
- 1/2 cup Smart Nut Butter White Choc Blondie (or nut butter alternative)
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of raspberries
1. Mix all ingredients excluding the raspberries together until smooth.
2. Stir in the raspberries.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9×9″ lined tin and bake at 180C (350F) for 20-25mins.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing into pieces.
Tell Me About The Macros
Per slice it’s:
If you’re spending your lockdown 3.0 time baking (and eating) then you need PhD Nutrition’s banana bread recipe and their cookie bake recipe. Trust us on this one.