1. “I’ll go through Eletroshock first.”
Sometimes, people just don’t want to go first. So once you tell your friends you’re going to lead the way, they’ll be way more likely to follow you through.
2. “You only have to run 1 mile at a time.”
If you’re like us, the thought of running 12 miles in a row makes you shudder. Luckily, we’ve got some crazy hardcore obstacles to give you a running break every mile or so. Letting your friends know will help them properly prepare.
3. “It’ll be just like when we were kids!”
Remember when you used to run in the mud and not care about your dirty clothes? Yeah, it was awesome. Let’s do that again.
4. “Arctic Enema will be refreshing. I swear.”
Sure, Arctic Enema is cold, but that doesn’t mean it can’t feel good. After 12 miles in the sun, it’s not all bad.
5. “I’ll be there for you the whole time.”
At Tough Mudder, it’s all about helping fellow Mudders complete the course. Remind your friends that there’s no way you’ll leave them behind.
6. “Price increases are coming up soon for all 2017 UK events.”
Getting tickets before prices increase always feels good. Check our Tough Mudder event page to find out when your event has its next price increase.