Ticket(s): Check-in online before you arrive at the event, and make sure you bring a copy of your QR code with you, so we can check you in quickly on event day.
How do I get my QR code?
1. Please log into your Trumin account (my.trumin.com) and click on ‘My Events’ at the top on the left.
2. You will see the Tough Mudder event listed under the ‘Unassigned Tickets’ tab. On the right, you will see a button saying ‘Manage’ – please click this and go through to the next page where you will see another button saying ‘Assign’.
3. You will now have two options – you can assign your tickets to yourself and/or the other participants; just click on the relevant button until all tickets are assigned.
4. For the ‘other’ participants, please enter their email address and they will be sent an email with instructions to assign their own tickets to themselves in the same way. For minors, you can use your own email address.
5. From here, you will be guided to the ‘view ticket’ page – click on this button to download the PDF QR code. You will have received your QR code by email (from email@example.com) at the same time – please bring this with you (either printed or on your phone) to the event so we can check you in.
A valid, government-issued photo ID with name, signature, photo and birth date may be required to verify your registration.
PLEASE WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES. You will not be allowed entry on to the Tough Mudder course without the correct wristband.
View location on a map.
There is a multitude of free parking at the event site.
Please bring cash as there are no ATMs on site.
There will be rinse stations for participants to hose themselves down with, as well as toilets and a bag drop facility.
Why not make a weekend of your Mudder experience?
Enjoy special Tough Mudder discounted rates from 275 AED/night at the Jannah Hotel Burj al Sarab, courtesy our exclusive hotel partner, Jannah Hotels & Resorts, on event weekend.
Click here to make your booking today.
You can check your start time (chosen when you registered) by logging in to your my.trumin.com account.
If you have created a team but your members have different start times, you can change your start wave, subject to there being available spaces, up to one day before registration closes for an event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket.
For more information about start times, please read this page.
Spectators at Tough Mudder UAE events enter free of charge.
Tough Mudder requires participants to be 14 years of age to take part in our events (Mini Mudder excluded). Anyone under the age of 14 found participating will be removed from course.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an participating adult at all times.
If you do not feel comfortable completing any obstacle DO NOT attempt it. There is always a bypass available.
You must be able to swim 25 meters/yards if you attempt water obstacles.
Do not attempt electric shock obstacles if you have certain health conditions such as epilepsy, metal in your body or a pacemaker. If you have any concerns please ask the medical team stationed at the obstacle or use the available bypass.
There is safety signage throughout the course. Please look out for these signs and read them prior to attempting obstacles.
Please also listen out for, and follow, all instructions from marshals, safety teams and event staff.
Although unlikely, contact with mud, animals and recreational water may cause illness. If you begin to feel unwell with symptoms such as fever, diarrhoea or vomiting, particularly if lasting for 3 or more days, please consult your doctor.
If anyone becomes ill or injured whilst on site, ensuring medical attention reaches them quickly is a priority. Should you need to summon help this can be done by crossing your arms above your head to form an “X”. This signal should be repeated along the route of the course until it reaches the nearest medics who will be able to respond. Further explanation will be provided on the day.
Listen to Your Body
Listen to your body whilst out on course. Remain hydrated, take breaks if necessary and only attempt obstacles if you feel comfortable with your ability to overcome each specific challenge.
If you have participated in a Tough Mudder before, claim your next finisher headband on 11 October by wearing the last one you earned.
Headbands and finisher t-shirts must be claimed on the day of the event and can't be posted out.