Tough Mudder GCC COVID-19 Advice
The health and safety of Tough Mudder GCC’s participants is our number one priority, and so to ensure this, we are strictly following the rules and regulations set out by the GCC authorities.
Our commitments to our participants are:
- A dedicated housekeeping team are employed to ensure good hygiene at the event.
- Deep-cleaning and 72-hour sanitisation of the course, obstacles and Mudder Village will be carried out on event day prior to opening.
- Removal of any high-risk obstacles from the course, and adaptation of some other obstacles to comply with H&S guidance and best-practice under COVID-19.
- Sanitisation of facilities such as toilets, changing rooms, shower and locker areas will take place on an hourly basis.
- Dedicated disposal bins are provided for medical waste, such as masks.
- All participants will undergo contactless thermal screening upon arrival at the event.
- An onsite isolation room will be available for triage of suspected COVID-19 cases, staffed with a fully qualified medical team.
- Participants who are denied entry on suspicion of being COVID-19 positive will be able to transfer their ticket to another event without incurring any admin fees.
All staff will:
- Be thermally screened at the start and end of their shift.
- Wear face masks.
- All staff have been trained to:
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Follow the COVID-19 Operating Procedures of Tough Mudder GCC.
- Recognise the symptoms of COVID-19.
We ask all of our participants to:
- Make all bookings online in advance of your visit.
- Provide all personal information requested, truthfully and accurately.
- Avoid participating in Tough Mudder GCC if you are unwell, for the safety of yourself, as well as the rest of our participants and staff.
- Avoid participating in Tough Mudder GCC if you have a chronic disease, respiratory illnesses or disability.
- Wear a mask – it is mandatory.
- Ensure social distancing of two meters – this is also mandatory.
- Avoid large crowds and intermingling with members of other groups.
- Refrain from celebrating by way of hugging or engaging in any close physical proximity during your visit.
- Practice good personal hygiene:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds).
- Make use of the hand sanitisers around the Park if handwashing facilities are not within proximity.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed or non-sanitised hands.
- Notify our staff if you feel unwell at any point during your participation in Tough Mudder GCC.
- Cooperate fully with Tough Mudder GCC staff during the event.
- Pay attention to, and adhere to, all informational signage at the event.
- Be patient and understanding with our staff as they carry out the necessary processes, procedures and checks during your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about your participation in Tough Mudder GCC events, or the precautions we have put in place to keep you safe, please email us at email@example.com and our dedicated customer care team will be happy to assist you.