Let’s just say the good old Yorkshire weather brought all four seasons with it this weekend, but that didn’t stop it from being THE place to be this weekend. Two more Legionnaires joined the 100+ club (and received the BRAND NEW gold metal headband), the weather leading up to the event ensured we had an EXTRA muddy course (the photos below are not one to miss), and we had some of our fabulous partners, new and old, providing the goods in the Festival Village and out on course. Will you make the top obstacle moments & Yorkshire event highlights?
Get the scoop from the Tough Mudder Yorkshire
- Two more of our INCREDIBLE Legionnaires Leigh (pictured left) & Leon (pictured right) joined the 100+ events hall of fame and were honoured with our brand new gold metal headband. Now that’s a serious achievement.
2. It’s safe to say we had a fair bit of mud.
3. Our partner Wild West Jerky brought along their staff from not far up the road in York and hosted their very own wave on Saturday. Did you manage to try their jerky and survive the bucking bronco too?
4. NEW course food in the way of Rebel Kitchen – what did you think of their new Bytes?
5. We had some volunteers of the more furry kind.
6. And a special shout out to our MVP volunteer: Kristian – did anyone catch his energy at the finish line? That could be you. Sign up to volunteer.
Now that you’ve seen the highlights from Tough Mudder Yorkshire and the FOMO has properly kicked in, book your own ticket to adventure. How about joining us at our next event on 13 & 14 August in Morden Park, South London?