It was an absolute scorcher and THE place to be this weekend. London West had the inspirational Susan Lee, plenty of celebs and some incredible charity fundraisers… and that’s only the start. Will you make the top obstacle moments & London West event highlights?
Here’s a little rundown, radio presenter Chris Evans came along again and this time with his kids, who took on Lidl Mudder. Our charity partner Macmillan brought a team of fundraisers along, did you spot the rather green wave? And the amazing Susan Lee, who is 60 and has had multiple sclerosis for over 30 years, conquered the 15k course. With help from Tough Mudder Legionnaires she claimed her well-deserved headband.
Check out the action from the London West event
Susan Lee taking on Three Fold‘s Everest and inspiring everyone on Saturday.
Did You Spot Them On Course?
Did you see YouTube stars Saffron Barker, Anna Archer and Stephanie Joshi out on course this weekend?
Top 5 Obstacle Reaction Faces
1. Taking gritting your teeth and getting it done to a new level on Spread Eagle.
2. The face of pure joy…
3. Interpretative dance or an attempt at the superman- you decide?
4. Wonder woman meets Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Augustus Gloop.
5. This guy is getting energy from the electroshocks it appears.
Top Things To Do at London West Event
1. Take the pledge with a little help from our pals at Macmillan.
2. Hang out with Fireball and take on their challenge (costumes encouraged).
3. Feel like the King or Queen you are in the Reign throne.
4. Have the most joyous headband crowning ever.
5. Turn on your summer mode, grab a colourful flare and get to the top of Everest.
Now that you’ve seen the highlights from Tough Mudder London West and the FOMO has properly kicked in, book your own ticket to adventure. How about joining us at our next event on 2nd & 3rd July in Scotland?